Page 16 of 144 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 1436

Thread: Random: The Insanity Post [!OT]

  1. #151
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want a wife like Mutsumi-chan (Love Hina), Motoko-chan (Love Hina) or Rin-chan (Maburaho), but IRL.

  2. #152
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRL, I donno what kinda wife I'd like to have... [img]confused.gif[/img] Maybe like Rinoa, but I donno, I rather think in girlfriend, when I'm this young. ^_^

  3. #153
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Elly, Lina Inverse, or my gf.

  4. #154
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    About my gf, well blonde hair, cool head-dress, brown or green eyes, cool style, cool clothes, everything that's cool for me. (in my dreams, maybe ^_^ ) And ofcourse, she has to love me.. I don't ask much, do I? To take it seriously, I don't ask for much really... but I can't write it down. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I will know, who will I like, when I see it. And then I can tell a describtion... ^_^ lol

  5. #155
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There was a thread to talk about this, don't remember the title or where it was though

  6. #156
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They seem to sink so quickly.

  7. #157
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    That they do.

  8. #158
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It'll be a good idea to check the second page every now and then, because threads that could still have some activity are ocassionally pushed to the second page by new threads and we miss them.

  9. #159
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I told you sex was great. Now we know it may actually save the world.

    http://www.fuckforforest.com

  10. #160
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Too bad those people are all smelly hairy hippies. :-\

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •